Welcome to the Superpromoter Consultants from India!

homepage Forums Superpromoter Academy Welcome to the Superpromoter Consultants from India!

Viewing 0 reply threads
Author Posts
Author Posts

Rijn Vogelaar

said

This morning the Superpromoter Consultants form India who participated in the Superpromoter Academy in New Delhi, Mumbai or Chennai received an invitation to join the community and I am very happy to see that some of them already joined us. I hope you will contribute your ideas, questions and activations so we can inspire and help each other and create a wave of enthusiasm form India to Europe and back!
If people write in Dutch it is translated to English by Google translate to the English version of the website and vice versa. This doesn’t work perfectly (my name is translated in Rhine for example 😉 but it is a very practical solution and this way we will be able to read each others posts. This mail is written in English so the language will appear a little weird in Dutch but the Dutch people will catch the scope (or switch to English to read it in English).
So I hope you will all feel comfortable in this community and that we will have a fruitful “cross-continent” interaction.
Enthusiastic regards,
Rijn

• This topic was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by Rijn Vogelaar.
January 23, 2015 at 11:17 am
Viewing 0 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar